Monday, October 22, 2012

Just wanted to let you all know that in the past two months since moving out I'VE HAD MY PERIOD FOUR TIMES.

asdoviajseoiwje aowiutg98awruga;woiejtr 2t34.

Things are getting a little more difficult for me. I really feel like I'm at the make-or-break point. By this time last year, and all the years past, I was already drowning. Right now I feel like I'm barely keeping my head above water. I have A LOT of work to do, but that's not what I'm worried about. I will accomplish everything I need to. I will come out on top like I always have. However, it would be nice to be happy. Effortlessly happy. Without having to constantly filter, control, and untwist my thinking. Happiness is a choice, I know. But it sure is a hard choice to follow through with. I've already decided that I don't want to sink, so I'm not giving up.

Within the next two or three weeks, I will be getting my Patriarchal blessing. I used to wonder if I was wrong for putting it off as long as I have, but today I realized that my timing was perfect. I need direction in my life more than I ever have before. I just have to make it through the next couple of days.

Loves.
(Loves especially for the ohana, my biggest fans.)

No comments:

Post a Comment