Thursday, October 18, 2012

The most direct revelation I have ever received.

I was walking from the HBLL to class in the Maeser when a random thought came to my mind: tell Nicole that she should go to BYU. Nicole was the Laurel class president during my senior year. She's a year younger than me. The last time I had talked with her--probably over the summer--she told me that she was planning on going to UVU. I figured it couldn't hurt, so I sent her a quick text. I explained that I had changed in ways that would not be possible had I not chosen BYU and that she should reconsider. Within minutes, she texted me back. Apparently I was the third person to tell her that in the past week. Nicole said that she is now planning on BYU! That was not a coincidence. I hope that because I acted so quickly, I'll be open to receiving more promptings!

1 comment:

  1. I love this story. Personal revelation is the best.

    ReplyDelete