Friday, November 23, 2012


One of my favorite things about BYUSA is the well defined vision and mission statement. My Student Council advisor last year also emphasized the importance of having a mission statement. So, cheesy as it may be, here is my mission statement.


As a daughter of God seeking to become more like my Savior, I strive to:
Radiate sunshine by cultivating a spirit of optimism and gratitude
Become a highly capable leader centered on Jesus Christ
Refine and increase the talents and knowledge that I have been blessed with
Be willing to submit to and wait upon the Lord
Develop a deeper and stronger testimony of the restored Gospel
Improve relationships with friends and family through effective communication
Actively serve graciously and with charity to all
Remain morally pure and virtuous, keeping the holy temple as my ultimate goal
Never doubt that I have the capacity to overcome any trial
Live my life on purpose, with passion, and to its full potential

Things have been rough, but I am determined to get better.

- Sarah Crandall

1 comment: