Sunday, December 9, 2012

Happy happy weekend.

I had a gloriously wonderful weekend! It started with classes being OVER. Wyview handed out free donuts. I went on a date to Temple Square and ice skating at the Gallivan Center. (I super want to go again over the break!) Clarissa and I had a sleepover. I bought peanut butter crunch cereal. I went to the temple. I went on another date to go dancing. (Which was the craziest funnest thing in the world!!!!!!!!!) Played violin in Sacrament meeting. I taught Relief Society. Took a three hour nap. Talked with a good friend of mine. I went to a Q&A fireside with President Osguthorpe of the Sunday School with the Asian ward! And lastly, ward prayer.

Super good weekend. So grateful. So blessed. I really feel like I'm on the upswing right now. Things are getting better and I'm committed to being happy.

Love you all!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment