Sunday, December 2, 2012

I've been fighting this heart break for nine months. I've been fighting depression since I was ten. And in my imperfect, mortal perspective, I just want to know when I'll be happy. 

God listens to prayers. He hears me. He cares about me. He loves me.  I know and believe that, and it's one of the only things that keeps me going. He's given me answers, but they're not the answers that I want. I'm trying to reconcile my will to His. I know He has a plan for me. I wish I knew what it was, but I know that that would interfere with the growth I'm going through now. 

I haven't really figured out what I'm trying to say, so I'll end with this: however long and hard the road, I will make it through. Prayers and loves are much appreciated.

(More posts, good posts, to come later.)

1 comment:

  1. Didn't you LOVE that talk??? I sure love YOU. <3 Mommy

    ReplyDelete