Sunday, December 9, 2012

Quotable quotes from Fall 2012


Sarah: “I’m just trying to provide for you. I’m so altruistic!”
Amanda: “You are NOT altruistic!”

Clarissa: “Usually my thoughts consist of, ‘how fast can I scrub this toilet???”

Clarissa: “Ohhhh nooo…my jam fell on the floor. And on my pants.” *Said in a very low and slow voice

Sarah: “I don’t want to grow up anymore. I just want to be a pokemon trainer.”
Amanda: “Hug first. LECTURE LATER.”
Clarissa: “PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOUUUUU!”

Clarissa: “I really want some ice cream!”
Sarah: “YEAH AMANDA, GET US SOME ICE CREAM!” *Said from the other room

Amanda: “Hey Sarah, there’s a door right there.” *Said 5 minutes after I ran into the door

Sarah: “WHY??? WHY AM I A GIRL????? WHY MUST I FEEL SO MANY THINGS?” *Said while on the floor dying
Amanda: “Because you have two X chromosomes.”

Amanda: “CLAA…I mean SARAH!!!”

Amanda: “Sarah you shouldn’t be so picky about the jelly beans you eat…there are no brown jelly beans.”

Amanda: “It’s always fun to fry. Which is why I like being around you!”

Clarissa: “It just sounds great to sit in my pajamas and write about bigfoot all day.”

Sarah: “Kelli brought the apples by. I think her family has an apple……….I almost just said farm. Her family does NOT own an apple farm.”

Amanda: “Are you going to be okay serving in South America if you’re called there?”
Sarah: “Yeah! That’s where I want to go!”
Amanda: “No, I’m talking about are you going to be able to handle yourself around all of those ‘brown jelly beans’?”

Clarissa: “I wrote down the…Earl. I call it Earl—the URL.”

Clarissa: “Just so you know, anything good that I said wasn’t me. Wasn’t me. But anything that was bad, that was alllll me.”

Clarissa: “Maybe I should try really hard to get married while Kolton is gone, because then it definitely won’t happen because whatever we try to do doesn’t work out.”

Clarissa: “Sometimes I accidentally spell “water” with an H.”

Clarissa : “Where has Amanda been?”
Sarah: “Last night she was out studying til after midnight. She’s been spending a lot of time at the library.”
Azya and Emily W* Laughing
Azya: “Yeah I’m sure she’s studying…”
Sarah: “AM I MISSING SOMETHING? DOES SHE OWE US ICE CREAM??”

Sarah: “Did you ring check him first? PLEASE tell me you ring checked him??”
Azya: “Yeah, I checked when he was handing us our food.”

Clarissa: “Aww so cute!!”
Emily I: (To Clarissa): What you working on over there?”
Emily W: “A baby.”

Sarah: “We just tickled a camel’s butt.”

*Clarissa spanks Sarah while Sarah is washing her dishes
Clarissa: “Don’t do my dishes!”
Sarah: “Don’t spank me!”
Clarissa’s mom on the phone: “You should write her a thank you letter!”
Clarissa: “Thanks for letting me spank you.”

*Heard by Sarah from the other room
Clarissa: “I think I’ll do a hand stand….”
*crashing sound
Clarissa: “AWWW YESSSSS!!!!”

Amanda: “So I’ve spent two months practicing and people will be paying $2 to see it?”
Clarissa: “Yup………$1 for each month!”

*said while shuddering
Clarissa: “A person’s a person…no matter…how………tall.”

Clarissa: “I thought of my motto! It doesn’t matter where you’re going. Oh wait….”

*Conversation said really loudly so that two boys might over hear it
Sarah: “I WONDER IF ANYONE ACTUALLY GOT ANY NUMBERS.”
Clarissa: “I DON’T KNOW! I WONDER IF ANYONE GOT ANY DATES.”
Sarah: “BUT WE LOOK SO GOOD! IT MUST BE BECAUSE WE WANNA GO ON MISSIONS.”
Clarissa: “YEAH, BUT THEY’RE GOING ON MISSIONS TOO!”
Sarah: “I’D TOTALLY BE UP FOR A PREEMIE FLING, COME ON!”
Clarissa: “WE COULD SERVE AT THE SAME TIME THEN GET MARRIED!”
Sarah: “OH LOOK, I’M FIDGETING WITH MY KEYS AT THE DOOR……..”

Briana: “YEAH! I heard you’re going out with a six foot twelve guy!!!!!!
Clarissa: “That would be seven feet????”

Clarissa: “I smell……..testosterone.”

Clarissa: “Watch out for deer poop!”
Sarah: “Oh, I love it when they put little poopies all over the grass!”

Sarah: “I’m gonna take my glasses off when I call him so that I can’t see reality and freak out!” *said while lying on the floor freaking out.

Clarissa: “No reason to cry over spilled milk!” *Said after Sarah spilled milk all over herself and the floor.

Clarissa: “Why are there no pants? Here’s how: take off your pants.”

Sarah: “So basically these two random people have been dragged into this awkward family situation as outcasts??”

No comments:

Post a Comment