Thursday, January 10, 2013

Por mis padres.

Honestly, my parents have done everything for me. Here's some evidence that my parents are fantastic people that you all should have the opportunity to meet:

They both have graduate degrees
Both work and are extremely dedicated to their careers
They read often
We held daily family scripture study
Daily family prayers
Family Home Evening every Monday
Regularly ate dinner together
My parents still go on dates once or twice a month
They go to the temple at least once a month, usually more
There are pictures of Christ and the temple all over my home
They are always available to talk
My dad tweets and instagrams

There you have it, an inexhaustive list as to why my parents rock.

Love you both:)

1 comment:

  1. You're too kind. I only tweet occasionally. I am a gadget junkie.

    ReplyDelete