Saturday, February 16, 2013

:)


This past week, the power of God's love was manifested to me. I felt it when I talked with both of my grandmas on Valentine's Day. I felt it when talking with my parents and sisters. I felt it when I called my dear friend Jenna. I felt His love and aid while I prepared and took and scored well on two important tests.

Come Friday night, I could think of nothing better to do than show my appreciation for Him through temple worship. The temple is a beautifully sacred place. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be in the company of God the Father, His Son Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit while in His home. 

I try to attend once a week. I had the thought last night that I might be there only four more times before I am able to enter the rest of the temple and be endowed with power! Every day I am so grateful for the opportunity to serve a full time mission at the age of 19. 

That's all for now, loves. As my dear friend Elder Nicoll would say, "Have a happy week! You better, because I will be!"

No comments:

Post a Comment