Thursday, February 7, 2013

remarkably blessed.

There were about three months last semester where I felt like I was drowning. When I think back to it, I can hardly remember what it felt like to be so low. I have gone through many wonderful changes. I have learned so much about myself, the Atonement, and grace. Today, I feel like telling you about the remarkable, sunny things of my life:

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Sunny D and vanilla hot chocolate
Squeezing way too overripe bananas out of their peels like toothpaste with Clarissa
"Risk it for the biscuit!" --Sam
Ten satisfied customers from our "FREE HUGS" business
6 am hula practice every Saturday
Chinese New Year is this week--egg rolls, wontons, masman, kalua pork, rice, noodles
Being able to pray and bear my testimony en espanol
Watching devotional with Darci each week
Decorating my apartment for Valentines Day
"Am I wearing enough black? Is my hair big enough? Are my eyelashes long enough?"
Not doing homework on Sundays
Alma 26 and 2 Nephi 31
Reading "New Ideas from Dead Economists"
Teasing Amanda all day every day because we love her too much
Occasionally sleeping in
BYU BYU BYU
My Mommy purchased plane tickets for DC--I finally get my senior trip!
13 days until my mission papers are submitted

That's all for now.
My heart is overwhelmed with love for you.
Thank you for the prayers and friendship.

2 comments: