Saturday, February 16, 2013

Things you probably didn't know about me.



I love love love the South, especially Texas
One of my nicknames is Maggie and I'm still not sure why
I'm a county delegate for the Republican party
I super overuse the word "super"
Besides scriptures, I don't like re-reading books
I really miss grocery shopping with Mom
I was born three weeks early
My major is Mgmt. OB/HR, but I want to apply to the Strategy program
My eyes are gray, blue, and gold...not even kidding
I've seen every "That's So Raven" episode except for one
My dream honeymoon location is New Zealand
I always wear my hair down because I'm insecure about my ears
I'm an official member of the NFL--National Forensics League
Black, gray, and navy are my favorite colors
A copy of the Declaration of Independence is hanging on my wall
I love rollercoasters like crazy
My hair is half as long as I want it to be
I'm pretty good at flirting except for with a guy I'm interested in
I could eat rice with just about any meal
I think Darci is the prettiest out of my sisters and me
My socks rarely match
I own three copies of Machiavelli's "The Prince"
If my Bishop doesn't ask me to speak in church soon, I think I'll offer because...
I love public speaking!!!
Joseph is my boy name--I was a surprise gender baby
Obtaining a graduate degree is one of my biggest dreams
I considered going to Yale
I've started praying in Spanish every night

I love you all.
Happy Saturday!:)

1 comment:

  1. O.o Where in the world did you come up with #20 in your list?

    I love your guts, Sarah. I hope you know I look up to you a lot. All my sisters are super important to me.

    (By the way, I share #4 with you. ^^')

    ~Darci

    ReplyDelete