Monday, April 15, 2013

It's a wonderful life.

Life after high school is terrifyingly real. Last year and the years before I'd make plans. I knew exactly what I was going to be and where I was headed. Now it seems like I've finally figured out what I truly, desperately want: I want to be Christlike. The decisions before me are difficult and full of lasting consequences. But I know that as long as my end goal is to become like my Savior, then everything will fall into place. It's different this time, because I feel like my life plan has been frustrated and I haven't been given a new direction. Yet I believe that if I press forward with faith, God will reveal His plan for me in His timing.

Until then, I'll be enjoying my time with my wonderful boyfriend, preparing to serve a mission next spring, and continuing my education at Brigham Young University.

No comments:

Post a Comment