Monday, April 8, 2013

Will someone please explain to me why Minnesota is 1300 miles away??? I can't believe how good he is to me. He is so genuinely compassionate and one of the most selfless people I've ever met. He's smart and hard working and intensely faithful. I've never had this much fun in my whole life. Every little thing about him is my favorite. I am so blessed, yet so greedy: I desperately long for more time and less distance.

Other beautiful things in my life:

General Conference was amazing--"hope on."
My hair is finally beginning to feel long again
Themple Thursday
Spring and Summer terms
One month until Washington DC!
Merrie Monarch competition
Climbing trees and earning scars
Late night swinging
Preparing to apply to the business school
The rain outside.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha, "themple Thursday"? I love it. Also, I love you :D and glad I got to meet your bf

    ReplyDelete