Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hi I'm still alive :)

Friends and family, 

I apologize for being MIA this past month! Lots and lots has been going on:

I dated an amazing guy.
I fried my finals and earned a 4.0.
I moved back home.
I moved back out.
I climbed a tree and got a scar on my arm.
I got a job.
I learned how to whistle.
I started new classes.
I gave up on trying to wear make up every day.
I attended a wedding.
I met some candidates.
I stayed up way too late.
I bought a billion books at the DI.
I baked cheesecake cookies.
I said goodbye to people I love.
I had dinner with my grandpa.
I hugged Elder Baxter of the seventy.
I hugged a lot of people.
I cried because that's what I do.

AND, most importantly, I gained a stronger testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The Gospel is true. I'm grateful for a loving Father in Heaven who has a plan for me, even when it's not what I had in mind for myself. 

(The temple and Book of Mormon and MoTab are also true.)

Floating lanterns are likewise true.

4 comments:

  1. We love you so much!!

    <3 Mom & Mia

    P.S. Mill says you are her "egg" friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you are adorable. I too believe in floating lanterns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, you're the cutest thing ever. Glad you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAIT. When did you learn how to whistle!? haha Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete