Tuesday, May 28, 2013

more things you probably didn't know about me.


I cry when I watch Mommy-themed Olympics commercials
I cry when I watch Mormon Messages
And apparently, I cry when I go to the National Archives
My favorite book is “Jane Eyre”
I never thought that Ethan Craft was attractive
My family used to own a dog named Taizo
If MoTab isn’t playing in the background, I can’t sleep at night
My senior prom dress and I are never ever ever getting back together…it is WAY too small
Rain almost always makes me sad—I dislike that about myself
I watched “Becoming Jane” three days in a row after the first time I saw it
Sometimes I pray while looking at the moon (it’s not weird)
If Lindsay names a daughter Matilda before I do…there will be consequences
My all-time favorite song (since 8th grade) is “You and Me” by Lifehouse
I only ever use milk as a means to an end
In the winter, I go as loooong as possible without shaving
It’s been about five and a half years since I last had chocolate
Even though I’m quarter Asian, I’m white because of the aforementioned random fact
I only know one guy who can cut his hair and still look good (besides my Dad)
When I was younger, people said I looked like a porcelain doll
Love love love debate, but hate arguing
Speaking of debate, my coach still has my grad announcement on his fridge
I dyed my hair red, no one noticed, and it washed out after a week
I passed AP Bio, but my little sister scored higher than me
For my birthday, all I want is a new set of the standard works


Oh, and I love you :)
but hopefully you already knew that.
(Especially you, Mom.)

No comments:

Post a Comment