Friday, May 3, 2013

My Makua

My classes for spring term are MCom, Mission prep, and Marketing. I really enjoy the alliteration. :) But do you know what my favorite M-word is?

Mom.

This is a shout out to the woman who has done everything for me. (Including a live birth!) Thank you dearest Mommy for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for the home cooked meals, early curfew, strict discipline, and family scripture study sessions at 6 every morning. Thank you for attending my state debate competition, too many orchestra concerts, and billions of hula shows. Out of four girls, I'm the one who looks most like her. I am so lucky!!! 

My Mom also gives the best hugs! <3


2 comments:

  1. Mom is also my favorite M-word ;)...can you guess what my favorite S-word is???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember... you'll never catch up to my love for you ;-)

    ReplyDelete