Saturday, June 29, 2013

For Mom.

Dearest Mama Lor,

You would be really proud of the decision I made today.

I, Sarah Crandall, dropped a class. I dropped a class that I really don't want to take. And I know I'll need to take it eventually, but I definitely don't want to take it now. It's called "ISYS 201 - Intro to Information Systems Management." I die a little just thinking about it. The reading for this weekend was 40 pages long. 8.5 x 11 sized pages. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't bring myself to open the 250 page packet. There is absolutely no way I'm going to spend my summer reading all of this stuff about excel and databases and instances and attributes and entities. The class itself is over two and a half hours long, in the late afternoon when I want to be sleeping. NO THANK YOU. 

So yeah, I dropped the class and it feels so good:) I'll keep the packet and book ($40) and save it for when I can actually stomach the course material without dying. (Probably after the mission.)

Instead, I'm going to take D&C. And I couldn't be more excited:)

LOVE,

Rah

2 comments:

  1. Don't run faster than you have physical/emotional strength... or you'll just fall down. Proud of you! (Spread that class over a longer semester.)

    <3 Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with mom!! ;) and hey, I bet D&C is a blast...I know I loved it!

    ReplyDelete