Saturday, June 29, 2013


Well friends. I haven't written in ten days and I feel like I should blog again. (I've really slacked in my blogging goals for the month of June.) I don't really know what else to say...so I guess I'll share a few things that I know:

Jesus Christ suffered and died for our sins and shortcomings.
Jesus Christ lives.
Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer.
God is our loving Father in Heaven.
The only way to have true joy is to keep the commandments.
The only way to return to Heavenly Father (and to be like Him) is to have Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, repent of our sins, be baptized in Christ's name by immersion, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost, and endure to the end through covenant-making and -keeping.
Joseph Smith saw God and Jesus Christ.
Joseph Smith was a prophet of God who opened this great and last dispensation.
Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon by the power of God.
The Book of Mormon is a record of God's children in the ancient Americas and Christ's visitation to his "other sheep."
Joseph Smith restored the true church.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is God's true church.
Thomas S. Monson is God's prophet today.

Read the scriptures. Go to church. Keep the commandments. Get on your knees and know.

Aaand because I love America, here is a picture of me in DC:


 I love love love you all so much:)

No comments:

Post a Comment