So this has kind of been my life for the past two months:
Plan A--Receive a mission call, sell my contract, and move back home. Be endowed in the temple. Volunteer with Lehi Debate and maybe get a part-time job. Reread the entire Bible, Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, and Doctrine and Covenants.
Plan B--Not receive a mission call, and stay in Provo. Complete another semester of school. Continue working as a custodian in the JFSB. Decide whether or not serving a mission is still right for me. Consider applying to the strategy program.
The wait has been very confusing for me, especially since I was told that I couldn't submit papers until January. I felt some stress, but knew that ultimately it was in God's hands. My Stake President texted me on Friday to let me know that the Mission Department decided I'm ready to go! I'm waiting to hear that my call has been assigned. I'm expecting to receive it within the next week or two!! :)
|Ready to take on the world. (And invite others to come unto Christ.)|