Monday, August 12, 2013

I stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me!


I have been called to serve in the Virginia Richmond Mission, speaking English, leaving September 25th. I am beyond excited to begin my service :) This place is perfect for me. I love the East, I spent time in Virginia last May, and I'll get there right in time to see the leaves change color. In addition, I'll enjoy both the Relief Society Broadcast and General Conference in the MTC! 


On Saturday I was endowed with power from on high in the Manti, Utah Temple. It was the best day of my life. I have never felt more complete and beautiful. I was a little anxious the few hours leading up to my endowment, but I felt overwhelming peace the second I stepped into God's holy home. No matter where you are in life, make a temple worthy life your number one goal.

I believe that sanctification is to be filled with whatever is that you need to endure to the end. I feel full. I feel happy and peaceful and beautiful. I'm not perfect, but I know how to improve.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true and living church on the earth. It was restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith. Thomas S. Monson is the Prophet that leads our church today. The Book of Mormon is a true record of Christ's visitation to his "sheep" in the Americas. The temple is truly the house of the Lord. He is there, and He lives.

1 comment:

  1. Much smoochins' from your Mommy

    ReplyDelete