Monday, September 23, 2013

:)

Hi.

I don't know what to say.

My life has kind of been all over the place, but I'm happy. Sometimes I'm not sure I fully comprehend what I've gotten myself into. That's where faith comes in, right? When I think about how much my life has changed in the past 18 months, and how much I've matured, and the many difficult and stretching experiences I've had, it feels overwhelming. Yet, March of my senior year? It seems like yesterday. 

The past 18 months have been some of the hardest and most rewarding of my life. I know that the next 18 will be the same, except at a more accelerated rate. While I'm gone, I hope you remember my testimony. The good news of the Gospel is that Christ is our Savior and he performed a perfect Atonement, he died on our behalf, and now he lives for us. Because of Jesus Christ, we can return to live in the presence of God. The Church is true, and it provides everything we need to endure faithfully to the end.

You can see mission updates on my new blog, sistercrandall.blogspot.com, or email me at scrandall@myldsmail.net. I love you all so dearly.

Sister Crandall :)

1 comment: